New Home Sales Counselor
- Promptly meets/greets prospective customers and collects completed registration cards from every customer.
- Partners with marketing to coordinate/host public and broker events at assigned communities.
- Guides and advises prospective homebuyers through the various homes, homesites, and community features to educate on the homebuying opportunities.
- Actively tours prospective homebuyers through the various homes, homesites, and community.
- Actively follows up with leads through multiple means of communication; email, phone, and mail.
- Inputs, updates, and effectively utilizes data in the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Assists and guides homebuyers through the new home buying process following the Landsea Homes processes and procedures.
- Process complete and accurate paperwork throughout the sales transaction to ensure timely close of escrows.
- Proactively communicates with homebuyers, internal team members, and external partners to ensure homes close escrow in a timely manner.
- Provides excellent customer service to homebuyers before, during, and after the purchase of a new home.
- Provides weekly update reports to management
- Develops knowledge of competitor pricing, programs, and products to accurately explain the differences to management and prospective homebuyers.
- Develops knowledge and effectively communicates to management the competitive landscape and market conditions.
- Participate and attend sales training and sales meetings
- New home sales experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A valid California real estate license is required and must be maintained always during employment.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Must be able to work weekends and some evenings
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Primarily an active position. Includes the ability to walk, stand and climb stairs in homes and the assigned community. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors.
Please email your cover letter and resume to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org