The Sales Counselor role is a great opportunity for an experienced licensed real estate professional looking for an exciting career in new home sales with a well‐respected and growing national builder. This position reports to the Sales Manager and will be responsible for achieving sales and closing goals by effectively showcasing our homes, providing exceptional customer service, and guiding prospective customers through the homebuying process.
- Drive sales and meet closing goals by utilizing sales and marketing resources effectively.
- Proactively generate traffic through follow-up calls and coordinating/hosting events; prepare weekly update reports of traffic and sales to management.
- Ensure a warm and professional welcome for prospective customers by promptly greeting and registering them.
- Actively guides prospective customers through the model homes and community to highlight styles and features unique to Landsea Homes.
- Demonstrate where the new home will be built, identifying property lines, onsite improvements, and where neighboring structures will be located.
- Deliver compelling sales presentations using the company’s defined selling process.
- Seek to close sales by asking effective closing-related questions and confirming return visits.
- Communicate key differentiators of Landsea Homes, emphasizing high-quality construction and innovative designs.
- Educate customers on the homebuilding and home buying process, ensuring comfort, confidence, and continuous engagement.
- Maintain effective cross-functional communication with internal departments and external individuals while representing company culture and expectations.
- Effectively manage backlog and follow up with customers using effective communication techniques to guide them through the homebuying process and address and resolve issues, complaints, and/or delays.
- Conduct market analysis to maintain knowledge of competitor policies, programs, pricing and products, as well as key demographics to provide helpful information to management and homebuyers.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous sales experience, preferably in the real estate or homebuilding industry.
- Must be available to work weekends, as it is a critical time for customer visits.
- Proficient in using computers and adaptable to various applications such as Outlook, Atlas, Salesforce, and HB1.
- Current working knowledge of homebuilding and the residential real estate industry is desirable.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to prepare, plan, and deliver clear and persuasive sales presentations.
This position involves both office and field responsibilities. Must be able to operate a motor vehicle, climb stairs/ladders, walk on active jobsites, read plans, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and carry items weighing more than 25 pounds. Office work includes sitting at a computer for extended periods, completing paperwork, and receiving/returning phone messages. Proficiency in operating a computer keyboard and calculator. Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors, adapting to different weather conditions. Public contact is required; therefore, professional appearance and appropriate business attire are expected.
This is a safety-sensitive position and includes tasks and duties that could affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task and others.
Occasional travel may be required. A valid driver’s license and active vehicle insurance is required at all times.
Landsea Homes is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.