Landsea Homes is seeking an experienced and ambitious individual interested in an exciting and challenging position as an Escrow Manager to support our sales, marketing, and escrow teams.
- Collaborate with a team of escrow coordinators to ensure efficient escrow operations.
- Review the accuracy of backlog details and promptly address any discrepancies.
- Identify and communicate potential closing and backlog risks to senior management.
- Provide prompt and professional responses to internal and external customers.
- Oversee the closing process by coordinating with various departments, including sales, accounting, purchasing, construction, lender, and title companies.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date electronic file management processes to maintain compliance with the Department of Real Estate and adhere to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) controls.
- Maintain and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly escrow reporting activities, and prepare closing reports for approved third party entities, as required.
- Review, verify, and approve sales commissions, reporting, and sales terms, including price, incentives, homebuyers, and lender information to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Review and approve contracts and documents and accurately input escrow information into HB1.
- Provide additional daily support to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
- Ensure accurate reconciliation of earnest money deposits.
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in bachelor’s degree in business administration, or a related field is preferred.
- 3+ years of related escrow experience, preferably within the new home building industry.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office products, with a strong focus on Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable communicating cross-functionally with internal and external business partners.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables in a dynamic environment.
This is primarily a sedentary position. May be required to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard. This position requires public contact, as such, appropriate business apparel and professional appearance is expected.
Occasional travel may be required. A valid driver’s license and active vehicle insurance is required at all times.
Landsea Homes is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.