We recognize that the key to our success is our people. Landsea is constantly seeking talented
and motivated people with knowledge and experience in all aspects of real estate
development and homebuilding.
- A leader in green innovation and sustainability in homebuilding
- A people-oriented company focused on our employees, homebuyers and stakeholders
- A rare opportunity to play a vital role in shaping the future of the company
- Exciting and fast-paced international business environment
- Extraordinary opportunities for professional development and advancement
- Great benefits
Are you ready to take on new challenges?
Would you like to experience a rewarding and successful career?
We are looking for a
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Manages all aspects of the jobsite as it relates to home construction.
- Responsibility for the construction of multiple homes from dirt through closing while
maximizing profits and maintaining excellence.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for construction and presentation of all homes in a timely manner.
- Scheduling all involved contractors on-site as well as off-site for each phase of
development and construction.
- Approves work being performed by subcontractors and handles any issues that may
- Ensures the selected options and upgrades are implemented during construction and
for homeowner walk-through.
- Enforces safe work habits and observes OSHA, MCAQD and SWPPP requirements.
- Monitors subdivision cleanliness and holds subcontractors responsible for daily cleanup.
- Walks each home daily to make sure it’s 100% complete, clean and meets company
- Performs checklists and reports at critical stages to aid in controlling aspects of the
- Follows company priority list to manage all additional aspects of the job as provided.
- Project, track and report all required reports to the field manager Monday and Friday of
- Reports weekly on all trade delays to field manager.
- Is the designated point of contact for office and jobsite superintendents.
- Schedules and runs weekly meetings with onsite sales and superintendents.
- Verifies community is clean and all superintendents are properly placing lot signs.
- Ensure company safety policy, MCAQD and SWPPP requirements are being followed at
- Walks spec homes every Monday to determine sales readiness.
Key qualifications include:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Prefer one-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Ability to run the volume of 25+ homes in a faced paced environment.
- Requires excellent customer care and the ability to communicate effectively, written
and verbal, with homeowners and subcontractors, as needed.
- Develops and maintains respect and harmony with all employees and management.
- Thorough knowledge of the residential building industry and the ability to use general
building tools and equipment.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle a multitude of projects simultaneously.
- Must have problem solving, prioritizing abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adhere to strict time deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to properly delegate and follow-up on tasks with a pleasant and approachable
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance required at all times.
- Working knowledge of construction codes.
- Dust control certification.
- Blueprint reading to interpret architecture, structural and civil plans.
- Must be able to operate office equipment to include a computer or tablet, fax machine,
copier and printers. Proficient computer skills are preferred: Adobe Acrobat Pro, and
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Attention to detail is a must.
Ability to execute tasks in an efficient manner without sacrificing quality.
This is position has both office and field responsibilities, which requires the ability to operate a
motor vehicle, climb stairs/ladders, read plans, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and/or carry
items in excess of 50 pounds. Office work requires sitting at a computer monitor for extended
periods of time, completing paperwork, receiving/returning phone messages. Finger dexterity
in operating a computer keyboard and calculator. Must be able to work both indoors and
This position is a safety-sensitive position and includes tasks and duties that could affect the
safety and health of the employee performing the task and others. This position requires
OSHA 10, CPR/First Aid and Fire-Safety Extinguisher training, provided by the company.
- Directly supervises assistant superintendents, laborers, subcontractors and vendors on
the job site.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies
and applicable laws.
- Trains employees; plans, assigns and directs work.
This position will require some occasional driving to other projects and the corporate office in
Must be authorized to work in the United States.