Fresh Air All the Time
Clean air is an absolute must-have in today’s reality. And Landsea Homes is here to ensure that your home has the cleanest air with an included REME HALO® air purification system.
To make our new homes for sale feel even safer while touring, we’ve installed a REME HALO® air purification system in all model homes and sales offices in California and Arizona. Not only has this state-of-the-art technology been added to all of our model homes, but it’s now an optional feature in the Garrett Walker Collection homes and an included feature in select Performance Collection homes. Please see community sales counselors to learn more about which neighborhoods are offering this exclusive feature.
Landsea Homes’ initiative for offering homes with cleaner air via the REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifiers is part of our continued efforts toward healthier living. This cutting-edge system offers the following benefits:
- Dual ionizers reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores) and bring relief to those who suffer from allergies and other respiratory issues.
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses, including on surfaces.
- Removes lingering odors from cooking, pets, dirty socks, diaper pails and musty rooms.
- Provides whole-home purification.
- Reduces germs from sneezes by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- Eliminates sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors, air pollutants, VOCs (chemical odors), smoke, mold, bacteria and viruses.
- Easily integrates with your standard HVAC system and only runs when the HVAC is running to save energy and save you money.
Click to See the REME HALO® Air Purifier in Action
As a leading new home builder, Landsea Homes has been trailblazing the revolution for in-home air purification. Our homeowners are no strangers to this kind of innovation with our High Performance Homes initiative, which brings Landsea Homes’ commitment to healthier living to life with sustainable design, energy-efficient features and smart home automation.
Check out our Arizona, Northern California, Southern California and NYC Metro new homes for sale, take the time to explore the range of inspired floor plans and find the one that fits you best. Call (949) 316-5576 for more information or to schedule an appointment to safely tour our model homes—and enjoy the fresh air.