Provides excellent customer experiences to all Landsea Homeowners. Supports the Customer Care Department ensuring Landsea Customer Walk Through Orientations are performed in a timely, efficient, courteous and professional manner. Supports/participates in the facilitation of all pre‐walk, buyer walk, and closing walks to ensure a positive experience for the home buyers prior to closing new home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs quality control inspections within the Landsea quality control guideline.
- Prepares home and conducts Homeowner Orientations.
- Cooperates/collaborates with construction teams in delivering a quality home by communication and proper documentation of pre-walks prior to the home orientation.
- Assists construction team if needed to schedule Subcontractors to complete home repairs to ensure a quality home delivery.
- Communicates with sales, coordinators, reps, and construction teams for scheduling and paperwork.
- Creates walk through folders as needed to ensure proper documentation is ready and available for all walk throughs.
- Performs minor home repairs, adjustments and touch-ups if needed to assist with the home delivery.
- Actively seeks and acquires signed acknowledgement from homeowners on all completed work.
- Assists in maintaining a safe, professional and clean work environment.
- Actively promotes/solicits positive survey responses from homeowners
- Ability to navigate in the system for proper documentation and management of processes and paperwork
- Provides back up support for customer care reps or construction staff as needed.
- Demonstrates passion and commitment to customer care department mission and that of Landsea.
- Cultivates excellent working relationships with their Landsea Team, Homeowners, prospective Homeowners, Vendors and Subcontractors.
- Takes initiative in organizing, managing and completing assigned tasks according to established department and company procedures and deadlines.
- Uses best judgment to problem solve based on experience/knowledge in the industry, knowledge of existing product/project, homeowner service history and overall department and company procedures.
Key qualifications include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 5 years customer service, and preferred 12 months of demonstrated experience in home construction including Customer Care.
- Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or certificate preferred.
- General knowledge of the residential building industry, tools & equipment.
- Basic ability to read and reference blueprints
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Computer Literacy‐ basic MS Office‐ Outlook, Word, Excel
- Smart Phones, tablets & apps.
This position has both office and field responsibilities, which requires the ability to operate a motor vehicle, climb stairs/ladders, read plans, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and/or carry items in excess of 50 pounds. Office work requires sitting at a computer monitor for extended periods of time, completing paperwork, receiving/returning phone messages. Finger dexterity in operating a computer keyboard and calculator. Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors.
This position is a safety‐sensitive position and includes tasks and duties that could affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task and others. This position requires OSHA 10, CPR/First Aid and Fire‐Safety Extinguisher training, provided by the company.
This position will require some occasional driving to other projects and the corporate office in Scottsdale.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
This position is full time.