The Regional VP of Sales works with our Regional Sales Managers and Sales Consultants to ensure we achieve the company’s business plan objectives for traffic, gross sales, net sales, and closings. The ideal candidate will help to develop our sales team’s skills and work across markets to share best practices and ensure an outstanding customer experience.
- Recruits, trains, and leads the Region Sales Manager, if applicable, and Sales Consultants to ensure the company’s strategic plan is being met for traffic, leads, sales, and closings.
- Builds and maintains a disciplined sales force that sells homes, enhances operational and transactional efficiency with clean contracts and promotes customer satisfaction in a high-volume atmosphere. Drives the sales team to leverage technology tools and systems (CRM and Sales Order Management)
- Researches market pricing and establishes weekly sales updates and new home releases for communities’ strategic positioning in every submarket and performance optimization.
- Working alongside the marketing team to development and Implement web and print advertising Campaigns
- With the assistance of others, determines when we have sufficient documentation to proceed with the acceptance of a sale.
- Partner with Mortgage company to utilize the best programs to provide customers with competitive financing options.
- Performs audits of our digital front porch and the new home studios to ensure company standards are being maintained within each sales office.
- Active participant in the establishment of the Region’s Business Plan and responsible for developing the tactics, tools and deadlines needed to achieve that Plan.
- Understands that Sales doesn’t start at the selling floor. Actively involved with the operations leaders to ensure a steady flow of homes through the production process to meet sales objectives.
Desired Candidate Qualifications:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft office proficiency
- Effectively and professionally communicate with prospective buyers, customers, outside agencies, and employees. Demonstrated ability to coach sales professionals on both company process and soft selling skills.
- Accountable. Business Plan performance management and strategic mindset
- Aptitude to run and review reports and pinpoint areas of need that align with company initiatives. Understands the metrics that drive sales – lead volume, sales conversion, cancellation rates, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years prior sales management experience.
- Minimum 5 years in new home sales