The Senior Land Development Coordinator is responsible for a broad variety of tasks including, but not limited to contract administration (creation of work orders, change orders, and claim requests), construction administration (development permits, close out packages with municipalities and respective agencies), coordinating with the City and utility companies, contractors, and internal Landsea departments.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Assists in obtaining, analyzing, and compiling subcontractor bids for new development, maintaining development budgets, budget changes and subcontractor input/change order forms.
- Assists in the coordination and completion of Land Development activities.
- Assists in monitoring Land Development schedules.
- Monitors critical dates chart.
- Assists in obtaining bond punch-out lists from municipalities.
- Works with subcontractors, consultants, and municipal personnel to complete punch-out lists and reduce and eliminate bond amounts; monitors outstanding bonds, LoC’s, and renewals.
- Compiles and organizes land bills for approval.
- Manages pre-lien notices, conditional, and unconditional waivers for the projects.
- Assists in compiling, organizing, and analyzing land development costs to create a backlog of cost history.
- Compiles and prints HB1 reports
- Maintains all Land Development files.
- Serves as the point of contact for HOA Management companies
- Works with Management Company to control the build out and maintenance of the community.
- Provides Management Company with approvals for all improvement requests.
- Compiles and analyzes HOA budgets for approval.
- Negotiates and reviews Management Company contracts.
- Helps coordinate and manage community “turnover” to Sales and Homebuilding from Land.
- Assists with special projects as requested and performs additional duties as required.
Key Qualifications include:
- BA/BS degree in Real Estate, Finance, Construction Management or Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience; understanding of land development.
- Knowledge of local real estate market required.
Skills And Abilities:
- Ability to work in a team environment but is also a self-starter.
- Ability to organize and prioritize items depending on their urgency and importance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint.
This is primarily a sedentary position, but some field activities may include walking on un-graded sites or general site field reviews. May be required to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard. This position works in a general office environment with moderate noise, the office environment is busy with unscheduled interruptions. This position requires public contact, as such, appropriate business apparel and professional appearance is expected.
This position is a safety-sensitive position and includes tasks or duties that could affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task or others.
This position will require driving, a valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance is required at all times.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
This position is full time.