Landsea Homes is seeking a talented and motivated Senior Accountant with a strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). This position will play a crucial role in supporting our business functions and will be responsible for the completion of daily accounting functions related to budgeting, accounting, and audits.
- Prepare and review financial statements and journal entries.
- Coordinate month-end and year-end close processes.
- Conduct monthly balance sheet and income statement budget variance analysis.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and bank statements.
- Undertake daily cash reconciliations.
- Review and post transactions for accounts payable and cash journals.
- Maintain and reconcile fixed asset schedules.
- Generate weekly cash flow reports.
- Oversee monthly job allocations.
- Bachelor’s degrees in accounting, business, or related field. Advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of accounting experience preferably within the residential construction or homebuilding industry.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable communicating cross-functionally with internal and external business partners.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and deliverables in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent Excel skills required.
This is primarily a sedentary position. May be required to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard. This position requires public contact, as such, appropriate business apparel and professional appearance is expected.
This is a full-time, in-office position.
Landsea Homes is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.