Objective: The Production Coordinator role is responsible for processing all sales contracts, job releases, and escrow closings. The Production Coordinator ensures all paperwork is accurate while meeting all established deadlines.
- Process all paperwork including contracts, job releases, and change orders;
- Ensure lot files are complete and accurate
- Manage database for accuracy
- Process paperwork with stated company turnaround times
- Use Production reports to ensure timely work completion
- Create plot plans using AutoCAD; Apply for city permits and coordinate with accounting for payment
- Identify and resolve errors in paperwork with Sales and Design Associates within procedure expectations
- Work with Sales and Lenders to generate and review closing documents including ULNs, Builder docs and HUDs for accuracy
- Generate commission requests for Management approval
- Manage email communication within a timely manner
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
- Proficient in Office products. Specifically, Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience with residential and/or production home building is preferred but not required.
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Ability to adhere to strict time deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to properly execute tasks in an efficient manner without sacrificing quality
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to learn and adapt to new processes quickly
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- A Professional Demeaner
This is primarily a sedentary position. May be required to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard. This position works in a general office environment with moderate noise, the office environment is busy with unscheduled interruptions. This position requires public contact, as such, appropriate business apparel and professional appearance is expected.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Travel Requirements: None
Must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is full time.