Primary Responsibilities Include:
- General administration for construction management and field teams
- Assist in tracking, updating and maintaining construction schedules
- Order and distribute safety gear and equipment
- Coordinate field and office safety trainings, acting safety liaison for division
- Assist with invoicing, coding general project overhead invoices, returning to accounting for payment in a timely manner
- Process purchase orders as need
- Reconcile any monthly credit accounts (Home Depot, etc.) and invoices for construction as needed
- Assist in set-up and operation of construction offices
- Assist in ordering and deploying lot signs
- Facilitate the transferring and closings of utilities at homesites
- Maintain files and all correspondence for contractor licenses
- Provide general clerical support as needed
- Fill in for receptionist/office coordinator when he/she is out of office
- Perform other duties as needed
Key qualifications include:
- One to two years’ experience in construction industry preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Suite, especially Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Detailed oriented, works well under pressure, capable of handling multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Must execute tasks in an efficient manner without sacrificing quality.
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Self-motivated, proactive and effective team player attitude.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Travel requirements: Travel may at times be required. Employee will be reimbursed for using their own vehicle in the course of the job at the federal mileage rate in effect at the time.
Physical Requirements: This is primarily a sedentary position. May be required to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard. This position works in a general office environment with moderate noise, the office environment is busy with unscheduled interruptions. This position requires public contact, as such, appropriate business apparel and professional appearance is expected.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
This position is full time.