Landsea Homes is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join in supporting our dynamic marketing team. This position is responsible for developing, producing, and implementing various internal and external marketing assets and activities and contributes significantly to our marketing success.
- Provide day-to-day coordination for active selling communities, start-ups, and closeouts, aligning efforts with company standards.
- Manage inventory and distribution of marketing materials such as brochures, floor plans, and handouts for each community.
- Nurture relationships with signage, marketing, and PR trade partners, guaranteeing timely and high-quality deliverables.
- Oversee inventory and dissemination of promotional materials and miscellaneous items for model homes.
- Assist with company and MLS website maintenance and content updates to ensure an engaging online presence.
- Fulfill community signage requests, edits, and updates to maintain accurate representation.
- Coordinate and actively participate in sales-related events, occasionally requiring weekend and evening availability.
- Aid with various administrative tasks including spreadsheet creation, invoice coding, and report preparation.
- Assist with new sales office and model home installations, as well as additional duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, advertising, marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a marketing coordinator, preferably in the real estate or new home building industry.
- Proficiency with various social media platforms and Microsoft Office Suite, with a strong emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables in a dynamic environment.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable communicating cross-functionally with internal and external business partners.
This is primarily a sedentary position, but some field activities may include walking on un-graded sites or general site field reviews. May be required to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard. This position requires public contact, as such, appropriate business apparel and professional appearance is expected.
Occasional travel may be required. A valid driver’s license and active vehicle insurance is required at all times.
Landsea Homes is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.