The IT Project Manager will support the development and delivery of projects that extend current functionality, enable regional rollouts, and integrate our company’s ERP into a new application landscape. This individual will manage cross-functional teams to ensure project milestones and high-quality solutions are met in alignment with business objectives and stakeholder expectations.
- Develop and manage a detailed project plan encompassing tasks, timelines, resource allocation, and risk management strategies.
- Coordinate with IT, finance, operations, and relevant stakeholders to gather requirements and ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Collaborate with developers and programmers to customize, expand, and integrate the ERP system to align with our organization’s unique needs and requirements.
- Monitor and control project budgets, resources, and performance to ensure the successful delivery of the ERP and other solutions.
- Conduct regular meetings to provide timely updates to stakeholders on project status, risks, and proposed solutions.
- Identify and resolve implementation issues and bottlenecks using effective problem-solving and communication.
- Perform comprehensive testing and quality assurance to ensure the ERP system’s functionality, performance, and security meet the organization’s standards and industry best practices.
- Provide training and support to end-users to facilitate a smooth transition to the system and ensure optimal utilization.
- Stay updated on industry trends, 4GL programming languages, and ERP systems to recommend and implement continuous improvements for operational efficiency.
- Manage cross-functional teams in a matrix reporting structure to ensure project milestones and high-quality solutions are met in alignment with business objectives and stakeholder expectations.
- Support the development and delivery of projects that extend current functionality, enable regional rollouts, and integrate our ERP into a new application landscape.
- Support the integration of new systems, deployment of modernization efforts, and implementation of an API/service-based architecture.
- Assist IT Leadership as a liaison with external auditors and take the lead on evidence collection and tracking.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the software development process, modern application frameworks, familiarity with financial systems and extensive experience in managing ERP projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field is preferred. Project management certification (PMP, CSM) is a plus.
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience in a professional environment supporting ERP implementations, preferably within the manufacturing or homebuilding industry.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 ERP, SA Global HB1 and/or Hyphen solutions would be a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency with project management tools such as Smartsheet, ServiceNow, Jira, and Confluence.
- Demonstrable experience managing project budgets, timelines, and resources effectively.
- Strong leadership and communication skills and must be comfortable communicating cross-functionally with internal and external business partners.
- Must possess a deep understanding of ERP systems, including their functionalities, integration capabilities, and customization options.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, adapt to changing priorities, and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proactive approach to identifying and resolving issues during project implementation.
This is primarily a sedentary position. May be required to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard. This position requires public contact, as such, appropriate business apparel and professional appearance is expected.
Occasional travel may be required. A valid driver’s license and active vehicle insurance is required at all times.
Landsea Homes is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.