The IT Application Support role is responsible for providing technical application support assistance to Landsea Application Users. The IT Application Support role will handle employee requests for support through support ticket handling, issue identification, logging and tracking, resolution, and when necessary escalation to an appropriate IT Application Analyst.
- Provide Application assistance and resolve issues to the end User’s satisfaction.
- Monitor and respond timely/effectively to issues received through the Support Desk’s Tracking Application.
- Perform issue handling, identification, and resolution to all Landsea Application Users.
- Ensure Users maintain productivity while experiencing customer-service oriented assistance.
- Document and track the details of a problem, both status and resolution, within the Support Desk’s tracking application.
- Communicate, document, and ask questions to fully understand and diagnose the User’s issue.
- When appropriate escalate issues to tiered support for resolution, while communicating escalation to User.
- Communicate and follow up with Users to ensure timely and successful resolution of support requests.
- Utilize and maintain the Support Desk’s tracking software, including producing appropriate reports on performance metrics, resolution statistics, issue tracking, and escalation requests.
- Act as a liaison between the Support Desk and escalation teams to ensure effective communication of issue status and resolution.
- Document internal procedures for resolving issues.
- Provide administrative support as assigned and assist with special projects.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive list of all job duties. Responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
- Possess a creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to learn and adapt to new processes quickly
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Sensitive and responsive to others; willing to seek solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or Certification Required
- Experience with MS Dynamics 365 preferred
- Three to five years related experience and/or training in an IT support environment
- Strong communication skills and the desire to help others
- Strong Analytical skills and the ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to interpret a wide variety of software documentation
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment
This is primarily a sedentary position. May be required to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard. This position works in a general office environment with moderate noise, the office environment is busy with unscheduled interruptions. This position requires public contact, as such, appropriate business apparel and professional appearance is expected.
Please send resume to Karen Dresher at email@example.com