The IT Application Analyst role is responsible for assisting in the analysis, design, and documentation, as required to support the implementation, enhancement, and maintenance of Landsea’s systems / applications. The IT Application Analyst role will interface with Landsea Application Users to identify and resolve escalated issues received through User feedback.
- Work with users to define, understand functionality, and implement solutions.
- Communicate, document, and ask questions to fully understand and diagnose the User’s issue.
- Work to gather, manage, and analyze data provided by Users to improve application functionality.
- Perform research, reviews, and reconciliations on business data.
- Learn the links between business drivers and IT processes.
- Collect business requirements, design, implement, and document technical solutions according to approved processes.
- Participate in the development of training materials.
- Assist in training users with the functionality of system applications.
- Provide application assistance and resolve issues to the end User’s satisfaction.
- Maintain and modify existing application functionality.
- Work with User to fully understand issues and develop internal process flows to aid in the requests for application enhancements.
- Ensure Users maintain productivity while experiencing customer-service oriented assistance.
- Document and track the details of a problem, both status and resolution, within the company’s tracking application.
- Collaborate with experienced Users and colleagues to learn application functionality and further implement solutions.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive list of all job duties. Responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- Possess a creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to multi-task in a faced paced environment
- Ability to learn and adapt to new processes quickly
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Sensitive and responsive to others; willing to seek solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or certification required
- 2+ Years of Experience with MS Dynamics 365
- Homebuilding Industry experience preferred
- Three to five years software implementation related experience preferred
- Strong communication skills and the desire to help others
- Strong Analytical skills and the ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to interpret a wide variety of software documentation
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment
This is primarily a sedentary position. May be required to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard. This position works in a general office environment with moderate noise, the office environment is busy with unscheduled interruptions. This position requires public contact, as such, appropriate business apparel and professional appearance is expected.
Please send resume to Karen Dresher at firstname.lastname@example.org