Inside Sales Counselor
Inside Sales Counselor
Landsea Homes is a global builder with communities and homes in the US, Germany and China. Landsea Homes draws on a global perspective to create urban and suburban communities in prime markets for sophisticated, discerning buyers. We bring insights, innovative approaches and open-minded thinking to the way we choose where to build, what to build, how to build and—most importantly—why, for our buyers.
Driven by a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Landsea Homes designs and builds homes and communities throughout the nation that reflect modern living—inspired spaces and features, built in vibrant, prime locations where they connect seamlessly with their surroundings and enhance the local lifestyle for living, working and playing.
The "golden thread" of Landsea Homes' many types of homes is where they are built. Throughout the country, we carefully select prime markets for our homes and communities with commuter-friendly access to major employment centers. The result is less time spent commuting, and more time enjoying all the opportunities that your new home affords. Currently you will find Landsea communities and homes in Boston, Massachusetts, Weehawken, New Jersey, the Bay Area of Northern California, greater Los Angeles and Orange County, California.
Report directly to Michelle Byrge, VP of Corporate Marketing.
Inside Sales Counselor is the initial contact for all leads procuring from all online website sources to provide same day contact with each prospect. Inside Sales Counselor will manage communication with each prospect to an appointment with the community model home Sales Counselor. Inside Sales Counselor will have a dotted line report to each division VP of Sales. Inside Sales Counselor will work directly with each division VP of Sales and community Sales Counselor's to ensure that they are current on divisions community status. Inside Sales Counselor is a corporate position and responsible to ensure that all communication with prospects is meeting all Landsea Homes policies, procedures and marketing guidelines.
- Manage and follow up with all divisions online website prospects to assist them in finding the Landsea Homes community that best fits their needs
- Except weekends, all prospects to be contacted within 24 hours of request
- Provide a high level of customer experience with each prospect
- Convert all qualified prospects to an appointment with the onsite Sales Counselor
- Accurately record all communication in Sales Force
- Report bi-monthly to direct report on activities, web traffic, department needs, and any/all marketing requests
- Attend weekly meetings with each division for all division community updates, in person or via conference call
- Work with each community Sales Counselor to understand each Landsea Homes community unique selling proposition
- Report all completed appointments and sales per Landsea Homes guidelines on a monthly basis for bonus compensation
- Be proactive in gathering information from divisions to provide the best online sales experience
- California Real Estate License
- Minimum one (1) year experience in Real Estate related industry, Home Building experience preferred
- Minimum one (1) year in consumer-based industry preferred
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance policy, and good driving record
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Computer skills including advanced Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel required
- Must be able to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude, deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity with prospects, fellow associates, and in all public relations events.
- Requires resourcefulness, patience and clarity and strong organization skills
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
This position is full time.
Please email your cover letter and resume to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org