We are seeking an intelligent and ambitious individual interested in an exciting and challenging position as an Inside Sales Counselor providing support to our division sales team in achieving their business plan goals.
Inside Sales Counselor is the initial contact for all leads procuring from all online website sources to provide same day contact with each prospect. Inside Sales Counselor will manage personalized communication with each prospect to an appointment with the community model home Sales Counselor. Inside Sales Counselor will have a dotted line report to each division VP of Sales. Inside Sales Counselors will work directly with each division VP of Sales and community Sales Counselor’s to ensure that they are current on divisions community status. Inside Sales Counselor is a corporate position and responsible to ensure that all communication with prospects is meeting all Landsea Homes policies, procedures and marketing guidelines.
Reports directly to Michelle Byrge, VP of Corporate Marketing.
- Initial point of contact for all division online website and incoming phone prospects to qualify them through the discovery process to the Landsea Homes community that best fits their needs
- All prospects to be contacted within 24 hours of request
- Develop lead nurturing processes for hot, warm, and cold prospects to continue ongoing personal communication
- Document all prospecting activities in companies CRM resources, Atlas and Salesforce to ensure transparent communication with the corporate and division sales and marketing teams
- Provide a high level of customer service with each prospect utilizing the company 4:2 Formula sales experience
- Convert all qualified prospects to an appointment with the onsite Sales Counselor
- Report weekly to direct report on prospecting activities, web traffic, department needs, and any/all sales and marketing requests
- Participate in bi-monthly meetings with primary division for all community updates, in person or via conference call
- Responsible to document and communicate all primary division community updates to Inside Sales peers
- Work with each community Sales Counselor to understand each Landsea Homes community unique selling proposition
- Report all completed appointments and sales per Landsea Homes guidelines on a weekly/monthly basis for bonus compensation
- Proactive communication with department, corporate and division team to gather information to provide the best online sales experience
- Active Real Estate License
- Minimum one (1) year experience in Real Estate related industry, Home Building experience preferred
- Minimum one (1) year in consumer-based industry preferred
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance policy, and good driving record
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Detail and multitask oriented
- Creative problem solver
- Advanced computer skills using multiple CRM and office management programs required
- Must be able to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude, deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity with prospects, fellow associates, and in all public relations events.
- Requires resourcefulness, patience and clarity and strong organization skills
- Full time employment, weekends required
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Please send resume to Michelle Byrge at email@example.com