Landsea Homes is seeking a highly organized individual interested in a fast-paced and challenging position as a Human Resources Representative. You will play a vital role in implementing, maintaining, and promoting our company culture through effective employee relations.
- Perform advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative duties, demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of company policies and practices.
- Serve as a strategic partner, trusted advisor, and confidante to the Division President.
- Implement, maintain, and promote the company culture through effective employee relations.
- Respond promptly to routine employee inquiries, troubleshoot concerns, and provide employee support with oversight from the Division President and Corporate HR.
- Collaborate with Corporate HR and Talent Acquisition on the recruiting process, including posting and managing job ads and conducting interviews with division management teams.
- Manage the full cycle of employee transitions, including new hire requisitions, onboarding, pre-employment screenings, employee offboarding, and terminations in collaboration with Corporate HR.
- Coordinate IT user permissions, equipment provision, and updates in collaboration with Corporate IT and the local MSP.
- Order and distribute safety gear, labor law posters, and uniforms to field teams.
- Act as the division safety liaison to coordinate field and office safety training.
- Champion division philanthropic efforts in the local community, collaborating with the marketing team to amplify our impact and raise awareness.
- Collaborate with the Division President to coordinate division events, HR projects, meetings, and training seminars.
- Coordinate meetings, presentations, travel plans, and reservations for management.
- Perform additional duties, as needed, such as phone management, mail handling, courier arrangements, supply ordering, and property management coordination.
- Minimum high school diploma, or GED required, bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- 2 to 3 years of clerical and administrative experience, preferably in Human Resources.
- Ability to demonstrate discretion and ethical business practices when handling confidential information.
- Desire to increase job knowledge, foster effective collaboration and teamwork, and assist others as needed.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables in a dynamic environment.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable collaborating cross-functionally with internal and external business partners.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
This is primarily a sedentary position. May be required to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard. This position requires public contact, as such, appropriate business apparel and professional appearance is expected.
Occasional travel may be required. A valid driver’s license and active vehicle insurance is required at all times.
Landsea Homes is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.