Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Manage/coordinate with outside consultants including civil engineering, landscape architecture, dry utilities, and soils engineering in preparation of required construction applications.
- Manage the preparation of agreements with municipalities and private utilities, easements, licenses, and approvals necessary to allow land development to commence.
- Participate in design coordination and value enhancement meetings for grading, improvement, joint trench, and landscape/amenity plans.
- Review engineering estimates and work directly with engineers and municipalities in the design and processing of civil plans.
- Work closely with VP of Entitlements & Land Development to assist in various day to day tasks that could include preparation of weekly reporting documents, review of project plans, interaction with other internal departments, etc.
- Assist with processing all Department of Real Estate documentation to acquire Lot Reservations and or Final reports.
- Assist with the preparation of organizational documents for Homeowners Association (HOA), including: assisting with budgets for HOA, set up HOA utility accounts, attend company HOA meetings, and coordinate HOA turnover to homeowners.
- Attend Departmental meetings as required
- Attend Project related meetings in the field and/or with local agency or utility representatives as needed.
- Assist with coordination of project close out procedures and other tasks as assigned.
- Demonstrates ownership, commitment and urgency when completing tasks.
- Desire to increase job knowledge and exhibit ability to learn and apply new skills.
- Identify problems, gather and analyze information. Provide potential solutions.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and complete tasks within a scheduled timeframe.
- Communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in written correspondence.
- Meet established goals while demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness to ensure quality work.
- Strong initiative with ability to work independently.
- Friendly and professional demeanor with good organizational skills.
Key qualifications include:
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Outlook, Excel, Word. Microsoft Project is a plus.
- Must have a working knowledge and ability to read Civil Improvement Plans and reports.
- Minimum 5+ years work related experience.
- Bachelors degree in a related field
This is primarily a sedentary position, but some field activities may include walking on un- graded sites or general site field reviews. May be required to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less.
This position may require some driving to projects, cities, agencies and other initiatives that will require road travel.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
This position is full time.