Landsea Homes is a global builder with communities and homes in the US, Germany and China. Landsea Homes draws on a global perspective to create urban and suburban communities in prime markets for sophisticated, discerning buyers. We bring insights, innovative approaches and open-minded thinking to the way we choose where to build, what to build, how to build and—most importantly—why, for our buyers.
Driven by a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Landsea Homes designs and builds homes and communities throughout the nation that reflect modern living—inspired spaces and features, built in vibrant, prime locations where they connect seamlessly with their surroundings and enhance the local lifestyle for living, working and playing.
The “golden thread” of Landsea Homes’ many types of homes is where they are built. Throughout the country, we carefully select prime markets for our homes and communities with commuter-friendly access to major employment centers. The result is less time spent commuting, and more time enjoying all the opportunities that your new home affords. You’ll find Landsea communities and homes in Boston, Massachusetts, Weehawken, New Jersey, the Bay Area of Northern California, greater Los Angeles and Orange County, California.
We are seeking an intelligent and ambitious individual interested in an exciting and challenging position as a DRE/HOA Manager to provide support to our Project Managers and communities as a whole.
- Maintains working relationship with developers, brokers, real estate agents, builders, attorneys, lenders and government officials. Represents the company in public, customer and community relations activities.
- Meets with subdivision principals to discuss project requirements (- e.g., City and County Flood Hazard Report, Fire Letter, School Letter, etc.). Prepares and/or directs preparation of CC&R’s, disclosures, deeds, deeds of trust, reconveyance and other sample conveying and encumbering instructions. Ascertains acceptability of tract map and sample instruments, recommending changes as necessary.
- Directs the recording of appropriate instruments, orders updated title report issues guarantees and submits applications along with required exhibits to the Department of Real Estate. May assist developer in satisfying reporting requirements of Federal agencies (e.g., VA, FHA, HUD).
- Performs related functions such as quoted fees, billing for services, and resolving project discrepancies. Assists company employees and outside escrow personnel on problems and requests relative to approved developments.
- Facilitate HOA documentation, including coordinating with the Land Department for pertinent information; outlining applicable info and providing it to an attorney; reviewing draft documents for accuracy and content; executing final documents by obtaining signatures, notarizing, and delivering.
- Set up HOA by researching, interviewing, and selecting a third-party management company; acquiring at least three bids or proposals for the assignment; releasing the contract; and preparing an HOA budget.
- Oversee HOA management and maintenance by serving on all HOA boards and scheduling and attending all HOA meetings.
- Oversee HOA Transitions by scheduling all transition walks, getting the deeds prepared and signed for all common areas, and getting all plans and turn them over to the HOA.
- Manage correspondence with the management company, homeowners, and other involved parties. Address and follow up to completion on any issues that arise from budget overages, homeowner requirements or complaints, or management company needs.
- Prepare deficit funding requests and work with the Accounting Department and/or outside developer to collect needed operating funds
- Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company.
- Ensure that management companies secure an IRS ID number, open bank accounts, and develop sales test.
- Review HOA financials and resolve any outstanding issues with the Controller.
- Organize, communicate, and schedule any and all HOA activities the division and/or the HOA manager is responsible for.
- Manage the Hand Off to the HOA as each construction phase is completed.
- Assigns and reviews the work of a Title.
- Issuing and closing needed bonds.
- Assist the Forward Planning Department in other activities/duties as necessary.
- Work cooperatively and courteously with others.
- Strong productivity in a fast working environment.
- Both accuracy and timeliness are essential.