Customer Care Supervisor
- Assist Director of Customer Care in Supervising Customer Care Representatives in the field.
- Support the Construction Department in quality assurance.
- Educate and ensure uniformity and consistency in how Customer Care Representatives conduct Pre- Carpet Walks and New Home Orientations.
- Respond to and Oversee escalated claims. Inform Director of Customer Care when escalates further.
- Support training efforts for Customer Care Representatives and Subcontractors.
- Attend and or run regular Team meetings
- Complete audits and performance checks to recognize and address areas of improvement
- Coordinate team development trainings
- Conduct 1 on 1 feedbacks, performance reviews and corrective actions/performance improvement plans as needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Pre-Delivery Inspections
- Supervise the corrections and/or completion of all items, as instructed by Director of Customer Care prior to final delivery of each new house.
- Cooperate with Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent and Subcontractors in completion of each home.
2. New Home Orientation
- Supervise New Home Orientations as needed to ensure consistency with the company guidelines.
- Schedule, manage and verify completion NHO items including Subcontractor work and Customer Care Representative internal repairs.
3. Service Requests
- Ensure prompt and professional completion of all service requests.
- Oversee the preparation of work order inspection information.
- Supervise work as deemed appropriate.
- Submit updates to weekly aging reports.
- Oversee service and/or repair warranty items not covered by Subcontractor or manufacturer warranties.
4. Operation and Administration
- Responsible for set up, operation and managing of on-site Customer Care office.
- Execute timely and accurate completion and submittal of all required forms and reports.
- Cooperate and communicate in a timely manner with on-site Construction, Sales Agents and Subcontractors.
- Assist with empowering and motivating personnel towards exceptional service performance.
- Hold trades to their contract obligations.
- Process invoice approvals.
- Run, distribute and analyze reporting
- Demonstrates passion and commitment to customer care department mission and that of Landsea.
- Cultivates excellent working relationships with their Landsea Team, Homeowners, prospective Homeowners, Vendors and Subcontractors.
- Takes initiative in organizing, managing and completing assigned tasks according to established department and company procedures and deadlines.
- Uses best judgment to problem solve based on experience/knowledge in the industry, knowledge of existing product/project, homeowner service history and overall department and company procedures.
Key qualifications include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Associates or BA Degree Preferred but not required.
- 5 years + of demonstrated experience in building industry including Customer Care. Knowledge of Home building process, components, and build process.
- General knowledge/understanding of blueprints, onsite construction, insurance claim processing and pre-litigation claims.
- Knowledge of mold remediation guidelines • Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Computer Literacy- basic MS Office- Outlook, Word, Excel, Timberline, or any other industry related software.
- Smart Phones, tablets & apps.
- Math Aptitude
- Organization skills
- Professionalism, diplomacy and tact.
This is position has both office and field responsibilities, which requires the ability to operate a motor vehicle, climb stairs/ladders, read plans, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and/or carry items in excess of 50 pounds. Office work requires sitting at a computer monitor for extended periods of time, completing paperwork, receiving/returning phone messages. Finger dexterity in operating a computer keyboard and calculator. Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors.
This position will require some occasional driving to other projects and the corporate office in Scottsdale.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
This position is full time.
Please send resume to Brittany Roden at email@example.com.