Provides excellent customer experiences to all Landsea Homeowners. Supports the Customer Care Department ensuring Landsea Customer Care is performed in a timely, efficient, courteous and professional manner. Supports/participates in the facilitation of all warranty requests for homeowner and completed walk throughs to educate Homeowners on all aspects of their new home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs quality control inspections within the Landsea quality control guideline.
- Prepares home and conducts Homeowner Orientations.
- Cooperates/collaborates with construction teams in delivering a quality home.
- Addresses Homeowner’s concerns in a prompt/courteous manner relating to warranty items needing repair and within the Customer Care Department parameters.
- Visits customer at their home to inspect/perform accurate assessments and answers questions for all service requests submitted by Homeowners.
- Coordinates and schedules Subcontractors to complete home repairs.
- Fields incoming phone calls from Homeowners, Subcontractors and office staff.
- Creates purchase order requests, work orders, and other essential paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs minor home repairs, adjustments and touch-ups.
- Actively seeks and acquires signed acknowledgement from homeowners on all completed work.
- Assists in maintaining a safe, professional and clean work environment.
- Actively promotes/solicits positive survey responses from homeowners.
- Demonstrates passion and commitment to customer care department mission and that of Landsea.
- Cultivates excellent working relationships with their Landsea Team, Homeowners, prospective Homeowners, Vendors and Subcontractors.
- Takes initiative in organizing, managing and completing assigned tasks according to established department and company procedures and deadlines.
- Uses best judgment to problem solve based on experience/knowledge in the industry, knowledge of existing product/project, homeowner service history and overall department and company procedures.
Key qualifications include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 5 years customer service and preferred 12 months of demonstrated experience in home construction including Customer Care.
- Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or certificate preferred.
- General knowledge of the residential building industry, tools & equipment.
- Basic ability to read and reference blue prints
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Computer Literacy- basic MS Office- Outlook, Word, Excel
- Smart Phones, tablets & apps.
- Math Aptitude
This is position has both office and field responsibilities, which requires the ability to operate a motor vehicle, climb stairs/ladders, read plans, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and/or carry items in excess of 50 pounds. Office work requires sitting at a computer monitor for extended periods of time, completing paperwork, receiving/returning phone messages. Finger dexterity in operating a computer keyboard and calculator. Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors.
This position will require some occasional driving to other projects and the corporate office in Scottsdale.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
This position is full time.