Relavae at Wilder (Orinda, CA)
Provides excellent customer experiences to all Landsea Homes Homeowners. Supports the Customer Care Department ensuring Landsea Homes Customer Care is performed in a timely, efficient, courteous and professional manner. Supports/participates in the preparation and quality control finish of each new home. Educates Homeowners on all aspects of their new home. Supports team to ensure model homes are maintained in excellent condition and presentable for prospect Buyers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Performs quality control inspections within the Landsea Homes quality control guidelines.
- Prepares home and conducts Pre-Carpet Walks and Homeowner Orientations.
- Cooperates/collaborates with construction teams in delivering a quality home.
- Addresses Homeowner’s concerns in a prompt/courteous manner relating to warranty items needing repair and within the Customer Care Department parameters.
- Visits Customer at their home to inspect/perform accurate assessments and answers questions for all service requests submitted by the Customer.
- Coordinates and schedules Subcontractors to complete home repairs.
- Fields incoming phone calls from Homeowners, Subcontractors and office staff.
- Creates purchase order requests, work orders, and other essential paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs minor home repairs, adjustments and touch-ups.
- Actively seeks and acquires signed acknowledgement from homeowners on all completed work.
- Assists in maintaining a safe, positive, professional and clean work environment.
- Demonstrates passion and commitment to customer care department mission and that of Landsea Homes Homes.
- Cultivates excellent working relationships with their Landsea Homes Team, Homeowners, prospective Homeowners, Vendors and Subcontractors.
- Takes initiative in organizing, managing and completing assigned tasks per established department and company procedures and deadlines.
- Uses best judgment to problem solve based on experience/knowledge in the industry, knowledge of existing product/project, homeowner service history and overall department and company procedures.
Education and/or Experience/License and/or Certificates:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- 6 months of demonstrated experience in home construction including Customer Care.
- Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or certificate preferred.
- General knowledge of the residential building industry, tools & equipment.
- Thorough knowledge/understanding of blue prints, maps and color charts.
- Knowledge of SB800 standards & regulations
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Computer Literacy- basic MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel
- Smart Phones, tablets & apps.
- Math Aptitude
This job requires frequent physical activity such as: walking, stooping, kneeling, climbing stairs & ladders, frequently lifting to 25 lbs. and occasionally lifting 50-100 lbs.