Customer Care Coordinator
Provides excellent customer experiences to all Landsea Homeowners. Supports the Customer Care Department ensuring Landsea Customer Care is performed in a timely, efficient, courteous and professional manner.
- Data entry in all customer care systems with accuracy and detail.
- Acts as the first level of contact for escalated homeowners.
- Provide triage, customer guidance and expectations for warranty coverage.
- Process all daily administrative activities of the Customer Care Department.
- Assist with coordination of department meetings and events.
- Attend jobsite and team meetings.
- Answer all incoming calls and emails in a professional, kind, genuinely caring and informative way so as to provide an exceptional experience to our customers.
- Prepare customer care lot files (e-files and physical files) and project specific information e.g., sub. lists, sequence sheets and color schemes for Customer Care Representatives.
- Answer routine administrative correspondence independently.
- Maintain, update records and data entry in system for new home orientations, service work orders and e-blasts.
- Run weekly, monthly and quarterly service request aging and Eliant reports.
- Process purchase orders, back charges and PWC registrations.
- Maintain and follow emergency on-call schedule and procedures.
- Inform Customer Care Manager and Director of escalated claims.
- Maintain customer care department supplies and literature inventory.
- Associates Degree or related work experience
- 3-years’ experience in customer service (building industry preferred)
- Computer literacy, MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Timberline, dwellingLive and E1 (preferred but not required)
- Experience using smart phones, tablets and apps
- Basic financial reporting skills
- Type 50-60 WPM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Organized, detail- oriented and proactive qualities
This is position has both office and field responsibilities, which requires the ability to operate a motor vehicle, climb stairs/ladders, read plans, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and/or carry items in excess of 50 pounds. Office work requires sitting at a computer monitor for extended periods of time, completing paperwork, receiving/returning phone messages. Finger dexterity in operating a computer keyboard and calculator. Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors.
This position will require some occasional driving to other projects and the corporate office in Scottsdale.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
This position is full time.
Please send resume to Brittany Roden at email@example.com.