Landsea Homes is a California-based homebuilding company that designs and builds best-in-class homes and sustainable master-planned communities in some of the nations most desirable markets. The company has developed homes and communities in New York, Boston, New Jersey, Florida, Texas, Arizona, and throughout California in Silicon Valley, Los Angeles and Orange County.
An award-winning homebuilder that builds suburban, single-family detached and attached homes, mid-and high-rise properties, and master-planned communities, Landsea Homes is known for creating inspired places that reflect modern living and provides homebuyers the opportunity to “Live in Your Element”. Our homes allow people to live where they want to live, how they want to live – in a home created especially for them.
Driven by a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Landsea Homes’ High Performance collection features homes that are responsibly designed to take advantage of the latest innovations with home automation technology supported by Apple®. Homes in this collection include features that make life easier and provide energy savings that allow for more comfortable living at a lower cost through sustainability features that contribute to healthier living for both homeowners and the planet.
Our Garrett-Walker collection offers unique, affordably priced and value-based single-family homes in some of the nation’s fastest growing and most desirable markets. Homebuyers enjoy the confidence of owning a quality home that provides lasting value. One of the most trusted brands in the region, this collection continues to attract everyone from first-time homeowners to those seeking more room for their growing families.
Led by a veteran team of industry professionals who boast years of worldwide experience and deep local expertise, Landsea Homes is committed to positively enhancing the lives of our homebuyers, employees and stakeholders by creating an unparalleled lifestyle experience that is unmatched.
Landsea Homes is seeking an intelligent and ambitious individual interested in an exciting and challenging position as Corporate Technology Manager providing support to our corporate and division sales and marketing teams.
Reports directly to Michelle Byrge, VP of Corporate Marketing.
Corporate Technology Manager to work directly with the corporate and division leads on executing company Home Automation standards through our model home sales offices and model homes to achieve the customer experience standards set by Landsea Homes. Will work closely with the corporate team to manage the partnership with Apple to stay current on the HomeKit options available to continue to advance our High Performance Home program. Will be responsible to support all divisions in setting up and breaking down all community sales offices coordinating with all trade partners involved in the process. Provide an ongoing innovative approach to our customer experience by bringing new ideas to the team as well as assisting in new sales and marketing company IT projects.
- Main point of contact for all model home sales office set up and break down between the divisions and all trade partners involved for all IT projects related to the sales office and model home experience
- Be onsite for all model home set up in all markets to coordinate and execute all sales office and model home sales and marketing IT projects
- Maintain partnership with Apple alongside the corporate team
- Develop and execute communication resources and process for internal and external teams for all sales and marketing IT projects
- Manage alongside direct report AWS and all GoDaddy accounts
- Work with head of IT to ensure company IT support is efficient for all company and division sales and marketing IT needs
- Proactively keep direct report current on all division IT projects
- Participate in bi-monthly meetings with division sales and marketing leads for all community updates regarding division model home schedules, in person or via conference call
- Responsible to document and communicate all division community updates related to IT model home set up and break down
- Proactive research and gather information to provide the best interactive model home sales experience through Home Automation
- Report, maintain, and follow up on Home Automation functionality in the model experiences
- Minimum one (1) year experience in Home Automation technology, Apple and HomeKit experience preferred
- Minimum one (1) year in consumer-based industry preferred
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance policy, and good driving record
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Detail and multitask oriented
- Creative problem solver
- Advanced computer skills required
- Must be able to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Full time employment
- Must be willing to travel within the US
Must be authorized to work in the United States.