Landsea Homes draws on a global perspective to create urban and suburban communities in prime markets for sophisticated, discerning buyers. We bring insights, innovative approaches and open-minded thinking to the way we choose where to build, what to build, how to build and—most importantly—why, for our buyers.
We are seeking an intelligent and ambitious individual interested in a challenging position as a Corporate Securities Paralegal to provide internal service and support to our Chief Legal Officer as well as the executive team. This position will report directly to the Chief Legal Officer.
- Prepare and review annual and quarterly reports, current reports, and other SEC filings
- Prepare proxy statements and related items for the annual stockholders’ meeting
- Manage executive compensation program (e.g. employee stock plan) matters and Section 16 beneficial ownership reporting compliance
- Prepare and review securities offering documents for corporate public offerings.
- Provide advice on compliance with the Dodd-Frank Act, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Nasdaq and other governance matters
- Assist with preparing materials for board of directors and board committee meetings
- Other corporate matters, including Delaware corporate law issues, M&A due diligence, and negotiation of agreements and commercial contracts
- Excellent academic credentials required
- 10 years of experience as a securities paralegal with in-house experience strongly preferred
- Support the Chief Legal Officer and Secretary
This position may require domestic, cross-country travel at times with the possibility of some international travel.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
This position is full time.