Landsea Homes Corporation (Nasdaq: LSEA) is a publicly traded residential homebuilder based in Newport Beach, CA, that designs and builds best-in-class homes and sustainable master-planned communities in some of the nation’s most desirable markets. The company has developed homes and communities in New York, Boston, New Jersey, Arizona, Florida, Texas and throughout California in Silicon Valley, Los Angeles and Orange County.
An award-winning homebuilder that builds suburban, single-family detached and attached homes, mid-and high-rise properties and master-planned communities, Landsea Homes is known for creating inspired places that reflect modern living and provides homebuyers the opportunity to “Live in Your Element.” Our homes allow people to live where they want to live, how they want to live – in a home created especially for them.
Driven by a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Landsea Homes’ High Performance Homes are responsibly designed to take advantage of the latest innovations with home automation technology supported by Apple®. Homes include features that make life easier and provide energy savings that allow for more comfortable living at a lower cost through sustainability features that contribute to healthier living for both homeowners and the planet.
Led by a veteran team of industry professionals who boast years of worldwide experience and deep local expertise, Landsea Homes is committed to positively enhancing the lives of our homebuyers, employees and stakeholders by creating an unparalleled lifestyle experience that is unmatched.
We are seeking an intelligent and ambitious individual who is interested in an exciting and challenging position as a Marketing Coordinator for our Arizona Division.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating efforts for the Marketing department as well as developing, producing and implementing various internal and external marketing-related deliverables and services. This position reports to the VP of Sales & Marketing, with a direct line to Corporate Marketing. There are no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Support the VP of Sales & Marketing, Sales Managers and Sales Team by providing day-to-day coordination of all aspects of active selling communities, start-ups and closeouts.
- Manage inventory and provision of collateral materials, i.e., brochures, floor plans, handouts, etc. for each community.
- Oversee and actively follow up with the signage, marketing and PR trade partners to ensure company standards, deliverables and timely division initiatives are met.
- Manage inventory and provision of promotional materials and model home complex misc. materials.
- Assist with website maintenance and content updates.
- Assist with MLS maintenance and content updates.
- Assist with community signage requests, edits and updates.
- Coordinate and attend all sales-related events. Will require occasional weekends and evenings.
- Must be physically able to assist with new sales office and model home installations, if necessary.
- Handle various administrative tasks as required, including creating spreadsheets, submitting/coding invoices for approval and payment and preparing reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- College degree in Business, Advertising or Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- 1–2 years of experience in a coordinator role within a business environment.
- Experience in new homebuilding a plus.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in social media and Microsoft Office Suite, with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ideal candidate will have some familiarity with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator as well as WordPress.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to efficiently multitask and attention to detail are required.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment where multiple deadlines and tight work schedules are present.
- Requires resourcefulness, patience and clarity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.