As an Area Sales Manager you will play a crucial role collaborating with Sales Consultants to ensure we achieve the Company’s business plan objectives for traffic, gross sales, net sales, and closings. The ideal candidate will help to develop our sales team’s skills and work across markets to share best practices and ensure an outstanding customer experience.
- Recruit, train and develop Sales Associates while supporting them in achieving sales objectives in accordance with good business practices and company policies and procedures.
- Travel to assigned communities within region to manage field sales and ensure successful achievement of community sales goals.
- Run and review reports and pinpoint areas of need that align with company initiatives, while understanding the metrics that drive sales such as lead volume, sales conversion, cancellation rates, etc.
- Collaborate with the Vice President of Sales & Marketing to develop, monitor, and maintain sales plans for each assigned community.
- Provide ongoing sales training and coaching to enhance Sales Associates’ selling, closing, and soft skills.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with prospective buyers, customers, outside agencies, and employees.
- Prepare schedules for sales center staff.
- Conduct market analysis to gather and analyze competitive data.
- Review and analyze mystery shops conducted on the Sales Staff.
- Ensure current and accurate sales materials are available and displayed within each community.
- Participate and facilitate bi-weekly sales meetings.
- Active Florida Real Estate license is required.
- Minimum 5 years prior sales management experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in new home sales.
- Demonstrate effective and professional communication skills with prospective buyers, customers, outside agencies, and employees.
- Demonstrated ability to coach sales professionals on both company process and soft selling skills.
- Accountable and strategic mindset with a focus on business plan performance management.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
This position involves both office and field responsibilities. Must be able to operate a motor vehicle, climb stairs/ladders, walk on active jobsites, read plans, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and carry items weighing more than 25 pounds. Office work includes sitting at a computer for extended periods, completing paperwork, and receiving/returning phone messages. Proficiency in operating a computer keyboard and calculator. Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors, adapting to different weather conditions. Public contact is required; therefore, professional appearance and appropriate business attire are expected.
This is a safety-sensitive position and includes tasks and duties that could affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task and others.
Occasional travel may be required. Employees will be reimbursed for using their own vehicle in the course of the job at the federal mileage rate in effect at the time.
Landsea Homes is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.