Landsea Homes is seeking an intelligent and ambitious individual interested in a fast-paced and challenging position as an Accounts Payable Specialist. This position contributes directly to the company’s success by supporting the team in all aspects of accounts payable activities and operations.
- Set up and maintain vendor details and electronic payment instructions within appropriate banking and accounting systems.
- Review, process, and route invoices for approval, ensuring compliance and accurate documentation within our internal software.
- Research and respond to all vendor inquiries and outstanding invoice issues in a timely manner.
- Manage all aspects of financial transactions, including running reports for weekly check runs, processing urgent check requests, and initiating manual wires and internal transfer requests in the bank system.
- Execute monthly statement reconciliations.
- Generate timely reports for bi-monthly and weekly check runs.
- Contribute to audit preparations by providing essential documentation.
- Assist with additional duties and projects, as requested.
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience, preferably within the homebuilding industry.
- Excellent proficiency in Excel is required.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables within a dynamic environment.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable communicating cross-functionally with internal and external business partners.
This is primarily a sedentary position. May be required to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard. This position requires public contact, as such, appropriate business apparel and professional appearance is expected.
Landsea Homes is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.