Fourth of July Hosting Inspiration
Let your décor be the star of this year’s Fourth of July party. Impress your guests with delicious and perfectly themed food choices and gorgeous decorations. Check out this inspirational list to get ready for your big bash:
- Begin by searching for inspiring project ideas you would love to recreate. Save your ideas on a Pinterest board and write down your shopping list. Plan ahead so you can get supplies and pull everything together with plenty of time to spare.
- Finding sweet and simple decorations to place throughout the house is a great way to make your space festive and welcome guests. This Fourth of July mantel with artwork and handmade pennant banner is stylish and fun.
- Focus on adding décor to the outdoors, where your guests will spend most of their time! Put together sweet red, white and blue flower arrangements as centerpieces on your patio tables for guests to enjoy while they dine on delicious food.
- Add some patriotic flair to outdoor chairs with these bandana cushions that also provide comfort for guests.
- Offer sparklers as favors so everyone can light them together at night.
- Arrange a menu that features traditional summer barbecue options while adding a dish or two that falls within the Independence Day theme. Serve burgers and hotdogs with flag-inspired desserts like thistrifle cake or surprise inside cake!
- Don’t forget to look out for firework shows surrounding Kingswood homes in Dublin, CA.
- Or, if you’re on the East Coast, you can always head up to the rooftop deck to catch the beautiful Cambridge fireworks right from the comfort of your home at Pierce Boston.